The Concord Sportsmen’s Club holds our monthly meeting on the third Monday of every month at the USI Clubhouse, located at 4700 Evora Road, Concord, California.
The social/dinner begins at 6:45 PM, with the meeting following the dinner. Please see the “Events” page or “newsletter” for the monthly dinner theme.
- You must attend a meeting in order to join, and have a sponsor. Any club member may sponsor you.
- New member applicants will be introduced to the members, then voted on.
- Accepted new members will become “Associate” members. After two (2) years, Associate Members are eligible to become “FULL” voting members.
- There is a one time $50.00 initiation fee for new or expired memberships.
- The club’s annual membership runs from January 01 through December 31.
- We allow a 30 day grace period for expired memberships. After 30 days you will be required to pay the initiation fee as well as your annual dues. The annual club dues are $20 per year.
Discounted Range Fees and Ammo
Trap and Skeet Shooting Before Meeting 5-6 pm
Use Of Private Range
Women On Target Program
U.S.I. and their employees DO NOT HANDLE ANY CLUB MEMBERSHIPS.
For additional information, please contact:
Membership Chairperson – Marta F.
Concord Sportsmen’s Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 1121
Concord, CA 94522