Club membership renewal fees are due by December 31, 2019
The yearly fee is $20 per member. If you wish to renew you can do it two different ways. Mail a check to:
Concord Sportsmen’s Club
Concord, California 94522
Come to a monthly meeting and pay in person (cash or check only please)
The Concord Sportsmen’s Club holds our monthly meeting on the third Monday of every month at the USI Clubhouse, located at 4700 Evora Road, Concord, California.
The social/dinner begins at 6:45 PM, with the meeting following the dinner. Please see the “Events” page or “newsletter” for the monthly dinner theme.
- You must attend a meeting in order to join, and have a sponsor. Any club member may sponsor you.
- New member applicants will be introduced to the members, then voted on.
- Accepted new members will become “Associate” members. After two (2) years, Associate Members are eligible to become “FULL” voting members.
- There is a one time $50.00 initiation fee for new or expired memberships.
- The club’s annual membership runs from January 01 through December 31.
- We allow a 30 day grace period for expired memberships. After 30 days you will be required to pay the initiation fee as well as your annual dues. The annual club dues are $20 per year.
Discounted Range Fees and Ammo
Trap and Skeet Shooting Before Meeting 5-6 pm
Use Of Private Range
Women On Target Program
U.S.I. and their employees DO NOT HANDLE ANY CLUB MEMBERSHIPS.
For additional information, please contact:
Membership Chairperson – Marta F.
Concord Sportsmen’s Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 1121
Concord, CA 94522