The Concord Sportsmen’s Club holds our monthly meeting on the third Monday of every month at the USI Clubhouse, located at 4700 Evora Road, Concord, California.
Please see the “Events” page or “newsletter” for the monthly dinner theme.
- You must attend a meeting in order to join, and have a sponsor. Any club member may sponsor you.
- New member applicants will be introduced to the members, then voted on.
- Accepted new members will become “Associate” members. After two (2) years, Associate Members are eligible to become “FULL” voting members.
- There is a one time $50.00 initiation fee for new or expired memberships.
- We allow a 30 day grace period for expired memberships. After 30 days you will be required to pay the initiation fee as well as your annual dues. The annual club dues are $20 per year.
- The club’s annual membership runs from January 1st through December 31st.
- Club membership renewal fees are due by December 31st. The yearly fee is $20 per member.If you wish to renew, you can do it two different ways:1. Mail a check to: Concord Sportsmen’s Club, P.O. Box 1121, Concord, CA 945222. Come to the monthly meeting and pay in person (cash or check only please)
Shooting Before Meetings
Women On Target Program
Concord Sportsmen’s Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 1121
Concord, CA 94522